Groundwork Training - I train your dog for you
Q: I've a busy life but still want a comprehensively trained dog, what should I do?
A: It takes time, expertise, practice, practice, and more practice to train your dog comprehensively or to resolve behavioural problems. The perfect solution is my Premier Groundwork Training service.
How does Groundwork Training work?
I perform Groundwork Training with your dog in your home, local park, and in the local neighbourhood. I lay the groundwork for you then hand over the training for you to maintain.
Types of Groundwork Training:
- Lead work - teaching your dog to walk nicely under control on lead.
- Recall - teaching your dog to come back to you when called.
- Obedience - teaching your dog sit, down, stay etc in your home and outside.
- Puppy socialising - comprehensively socialising your puppy to be a well-rounded dog.
- Helping nervous or reactive dogs - desensitising your dog to the things that worry him.
- Behavioural problems - working on specific behaviour problems.
- Urban Agility - utilising the park environment to keep your dog physically and mentally stimulated.
Thinking of sending your dog away to residential training but are unsure of what they will do with / to him whilst he is gone? Then why not keep your dog at home but still have him professionally trained.
I am Enhanced DBS/CRB checked.
I have worked successfully with dogs using groundwork training. Please contact me for a chat about how I can help you achieve your goals.